Launching Innovation: Mastering Product and Technology for Investors and Capital Funding
2 Day Course: December 6, 2023, at 3 p.m. and December 7, 2023 at 3 p.m. (Eastern Timezone)
Duration: 90 Minutes
(125 Seats) Limited seats are available.
A metaverse learning experience.
10 Things You Will Learn From This Masterclass:
1. Learn how to launch new products and/or technologies to a pre-qualified audience of technology press and financial investors as well as angel investors and venture capitalists along with private equity firms.
2. The components of innovation.
3. How to create rewards and behaviors that will encourage a culture of innovation.
4. Learn how to build your brand, product and/or technology awareness/visibility with key audiences – that can help you reach your business objectives.
5. Understand and learn how to navigate the startup ecosystem to improve your chances of raising capital.
6. Get an insider view into the venture capital (VC) process.
7. How to create sustainable innovation.
8. Learn how to heighten your visibility and branding to existing customers and new audiences – and add credibility to your sales story and business proposition.
9. Build a viable, valuable tech venture that can profitably scale.
10. Refining a vision and creating coherence.
This session includes:
- 2 hours of additional course content
- 10 downloadable resources (PDFs and videos)
- Access from any device
- Certificate of completion
- Create an innovation strategy for your organization
- Apply innovation competencies including lean startup, maker culture, and design thinking
- Obtain buy-in, identify funding, and develop infrastructure to support a culture of innovation
- Use innovation tools such as hackathons, design sprints, and rapid prototyping
- Deploy the innovation strategy for your organization and measure its effectiveness
Upon successful completion of this program, Digital Mind State grants a verified digital certificate of completion to participants. This program is graded as a pass or fail; participants must receive 80% to pass and obtain the certificate of completion.
Learn new skills with your colleagues and get special enrollment. Discounts up to 20% are available.
Instructor: Mike Johns